We are proud that our pastoral care is outstanding and we have a strong and effective partnership with parents. In this ‘home from home’ every boy and girl is exposed to a wealth of opportunities. Their talents are nourished and every individual’s personal growth is encouraged to flourish in an atmosphere of diversity and excellence, intellectual curiosity and challenge.
Felsted's strengths in a nutshell:
- A holistic education that develops the character of every child
- Superb pastoral care tailored to each individual
- Exciting learning opportunities and a broad curriculum
- Stimulating, dynamic and supportive teachers
- Day and Contemporary Boarding options (3, 5 or 7 nights)
- Choice of A Levels or the International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Top university entry and work education programme
- Established partnership with the Junior Guildhall School of Music
- National sporting reputation. Partnerships with Essex CCC, Saracens RFC, Mavericks Netball and Blue Hornets Hockey
- Leading co-curricular and leadership programme
Our next Open Morning will be held on Sat 12 May
An Open Morning is an ideal way to gain a first impression of the School; you meet senior staff, subject teachers and current pupils, who can give you an insight into life at Felsted. The Headmaster outlines his vision of the School, pupils conduct tours of both the Preparatory and Senior School, and there are displays and activities designed to give a taste of the breadth of a Felsted education. Admissions staff are also on hand to explain our admission procedures and awards, provide information and answer any questions.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE AND REGISTER